This is librep, a Lisp system for UNIX, needed by Sawfish window
It contains a Lisp interpreter, byte-code compiler and virtual machine. Applications may use the Lisp interpreter as an extension language, or it may be used for stand-alone scripts.
The Lisp dialect was originally inspired by Emacs Lisp, but with the worst features removed. It also borrows many ideas from Scheme.
- More entities support for xml-reader (gt, umlauts, esszett)
- Fix address of FSF in all files [Togan Muftouglu]
- Assume stack-direction for all ppc and s390 variants [Kimb B. Heino]
- Updated install-sh to version 2011-01-19.21
- Added program-exists-p [Mark Triggs]
License: GNU GPL v2