A library providing necessary functions for patching IOS at runtime using HW_AHBPROT.
More Information can be found in the file API and the sources.
- changed layout of debug text to ensure it’s always visible
- added colors to debug text
- cyan: headings
- green: patch succeeded
- red: patch failed
- added SSL module patches made by FIX94 to fix some certificate errors that occur when attempting to connect to a host using a secure connection (DarkMatterCore)
- code clean-up (JoostinOnline)
- add typedef for s32 (JoostinOnline)
- misc minor changes (JoostinOnline)
- add ISFS_SetAttr() patches. (megazig) (Forces the ISFS_SetAttr() function to continue instead of returning -102 when you’re trying to change the UID/GID of a file )
License: GNU GPL v2